IRCA QMS Auditor / Lead Auditor Training Course
Whether you have been registered to ISO 9001, or beginning to work on your system, this is a course that you will need. It will ensure your continuing success with your QMS as you start thinking about the new revision of ISO 9000.
This course provides an understanding of auditing quality management systems. You will learn to foster and build on the skills, conduct and roles required of a professional auditor. In addition, you will learn to structure, plan and time an effective audit, and to evaluate and communicate the audit finding. The certification examination is conducted during the last day of class.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone responsible for leading the audit, satisfying the training requirements for becoming a certified Lead Auditor, or anyone interested in being educated with the most comprehensive course on ISO 9000 auditing technique.
Before starting this course, all students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Knowledge of the following quality management principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the 8 Quality Principles as given in ISO 9000.
- The process approach used in quality management.
- The Model of a Process Based Quality Management System, the structure and content of ISO 9001.
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001, which may be gained by completing an IRCA certified QMS Foundation Training course or equivalent. All participants should have a basic understanding of ISO 9001 requirements and have participated in the ISO 9001 Quality System.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Successful completion of this course satisfies the training requirements necessary for registration of individual auditors under the IRCA
- Gain the knowledge and skills of quality systems auditing.
- Receive hand-on training from one of the most experienced and respected ISO 9000 training companies in the world
- Become an authority on ISO 9001 and guide your company to a leadership position as you improve your business practices